With only a little sadness I report this is the last edition of AT Program News in its current incarnation. The federal technical assistance grant serving the national field of Assistive Technology Act programs has now transitioned to the new AT3 Center, an initiative of the Association of Assistive Technology Act Programs (ATAP). AT Program News is closing and AT3 Center News and Tips is born!
Thank you, subscribers, for your years of readership and stay tuned for the new format! Current subscribers will seamlessly make this transition and receive a monthly AT3 e-newsletter in their inboxes. New subscribers will soon be able to sign up at AT3Center.net where each article will be posted.
AT3 News and Tips you can look forward to:
- Articles highlighting AT program best practices, innovations, development strategies and thought leaders.
- AT policy updates
- AT success stories from state programs
- Tech Spotlights from state programs
- AT tips for employment and community living/aging-in-place
- Shareable program resources
- Links to free upcoming and archived AT webinars compiled from around the web (thank you ATCoalition!)
Thanks to everyone who completed the recent survey on your content interests. And thank you for all your enthusiasm for sharing ideas and resources that nourish this field dedicated to enhancing the lives of individuals with disabilities, seniors and their families. It continues to be such a pleasure to work with this community.
Eliza Anderson, AT3 News and Tips Editor