The fall edition of AT Program News is now out: "A.T. and the Common Core Controversy." Read "A Brief Orientation to the Hullabaloo" to get the big picture in 800 words. Also, grasp the birdseye view on PARCC and SBAC accessibility as well as the nitty gritty on the controversy from the experts working for change. Find, too, essential links for both consortia on accessibility and accommodations. Learn how to contribute to the conversation about these assessments and how to provide feedback on your school's testing experiences.
- The Common Core State Standards:
A Brief Orientation to the Hullabaloo
- Posted at TestingTalk.Org
- The "New Generation" of Assessments
- PARCC and SBAC Accessibility:
the Promise vs. the Products
- Tweet PARCC October 23rd and SBAC anytime!
- Generation Tech: articles by Gordon Mackay Morrison (8th grader!) and Maureen Knowlton (his teacher!)
- The Common Core at ATIA 2015
- Essential Links (PARCC & SBAC)
- Up Next: AT Policy Advocacy