Do you know a student who is (or could be):
- Motivated to write about their assistive technology (AT)?
- Willing to receive feedback from an editor in the outside world?
- Excited to get published and reach an audience eager to learn from their experiences?
Generation Tech wants to hear from you! This is a column in AT Program News featuring:
- Articles by students grades 8 through postsecondary
- AT success stories, tech reviews, personal journeys with empowering technology (can be consumer tech). Suggest a topic!
- Articles by educators who may provide context for student submissions. (Tell us about your strategies!)
The goal is an empowering experience for students whose hard work deserves recognition and visibility.
- Articles range 350-800 words.
- Rolling deadline!
Contact: email@example.com (subject: Generation Tech)
Download the new streamlined Generation Tech Handout for educators